Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas!

Today was Owen's little Christmas Concert at school. OMG it was the cutest thing ever!! When Owen walked in I couldn't believe that hat LOL - he was a King :) He looked so cute up there singing his songs, watching him made me cry - I am such a sappy mom haha.


















After the concert we went out and did some Christmas shopping. I found the last thing I wanted to get for Owen, found most of the dollhouse accessories I needed for Emi, I'm still in search of the damn mom & dad's bedroom tho lol. Got my nephew done, got my SIL and her husband done, got my MIL a GC to go with the frame we are giving her, I just have to get the 8 pics printed for that tomorrow. I also have to get my little brother his GC tomorrow, something for my grandmom, and stocking stuff and then I'll be done with the shopping part at least. I also need to get the ready to make cookies to make with the kids on Christmas Eve (yes I'm totally cheating with the baking).
Tonight I am finishing up my wrapping - the only thing I'll have to wrap tomorrow is whatever I pick up for my grandmom. I'm sooo glad I won't be up on Christmas Eve wrapping :)

Today is my birthday... I'm 27. A year ago today my FIL had the heart attack that ended up taking his life last Christmas Eve :( So its been a rough day. Brian and the kids got me cards - Owen picked me out a Spiderman card and on the front it says "You're 6!" LOL. Emily picked me a Precious Moments card all by herself.. and Bri got me a nice card :) So that was nice. No cake but thats okay we're kind of burnt out on cake around here at this point anyway lol.

I just cannot wait until tomorrow night to do all of the special exciting Christmas Eve things with the kids :) I love the traditions, I love seeing how excited they are. I can't wait to see their faces on Christmas morning! They are soooo excited and into it this year! It's awesome being Santa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

New Jersey, United States
Nikon D90, 35mm 1.8 lens, SB-400 flash