Friday, December 18, 2009

Snow Pants

OMG who knew finding snow pants for my kids would be such a pain in the ass today. I guess there were a lot of other parents grabbing these last minute for their kids today since we have snow due this weekend. I found a pair for Owen at the first store - I'm not crazy about them but they'll do. We went to 4 other stores and finally I found a pair in Emily's size. Get home, she wants to try them on, so I put them on her and the snap at the waist pops off! @@ Luckily there is also a zipper and that stays up without the snap, and they are the overall type snow pants so the straps will keep them up.. but it really frustrated me after all that work finding the damn things.
I have heard a few different reports on how much snow we are getting, so I guess it will be a surprise. I just hope there's some snow on the ground when the kids wake up because they are soooo excited to go out and play in it now lol.

Owen stayed home from school again today - he doesn't have the fever anymore as of late this afternoon so hopefully thats finally gone! Emily only ever had a fever for a few hours the first day O was sick. He always gets it worse then she does, poor kid.

Other then that there's not too much going on. The kids are of course getting super excited about Christmas. We talk about it a lot, and we've been watching a lot of Christmas movies. When we're in the car I put the Christmas music on (Brian hates this lol), but the kids get into it and I think it's cute to hear them sing along :)

Next week Owen has 3 days of school.
Monday is pajama day, and he has to bring in his polyana - that was due in today but he didn't go.
Tuesday is their classroom Christmas party and when they exchange the little gifts they got for each other. Owen got this little girl Katelyn and we got her a Disney Princess matching game - the rule was you could only spend up to $5.
Wednesday is their Christmas concert - I am sooo looking forward to this :) Owen was supposed to keep it a secret but he told me and Brian that he is gonna be a king in the play :*) I can't wait to see :)

Wednesday is also my birthday (blah), and that morning after we drop Owen off at school we have to head to the mall so I can buy his teacher her gift and bring it to school with me that afternoon for the conert and Owen can give them to her after the concert because thats his last day of school until 2010! I am getting his teacher a candle, an ornament for her tree and maybe some lotion or something from B&BW.
I also have to pick up a mall GC for my little brother while I'm there.
Then after the concert at Owen's school, at some point I have to get to Walmart and TRU.. possibly more then one of both stores depending on what I find. I hate last minute shopping and I really hate the fact that I'll be out doing it 2 days before Christmas! But thats life I guess. I just can't wait until it's all done and over with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

New Jersey, United States
Nikon D90, 35mm 1.8 lens, SB-400 flash