Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Owen!!!!

On December 10th, Owen turned 4 years old :*) I honestly cannot believe that my little babyman has grown up so fast. He seems so old and mature these days, and he is just soooo smart, he impresses me daily. This little boy has truly changed my life and blessed my life. I am so lucky to be his mom, I love him soooo much!! :*)

4 years in review :) (please excuse the quality.. I didn't discover a dslr until this year lol)

Owen Michael - December 10, 2005 @ 10:45am 10lbs 12oz 21¼"



1st Birthday


2nd Birthday


3rd Birthday


4th Birthday


And now onto the rest of the pics from his birthday! :)

We brought a little cake into his class and we all sang happy birthday to him.. all of the kids thought that was great! lol









This is what Owen found when he came home from school :)








































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

New Jersey, United States
Nikon D90, 35mm 1.8 lens, SB-400 flash