Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ahhhhh!

I think we have the start of sickness in the house :( We kept Owen home from school this morning because he woke up with a low grade temp and by noon Emily had one too. They have both been super whiney all afternoon so I can tell they're not feeling good now either :( I am gonna give them some motrin to help them thru the night (hopefully) and then we'll put a movie on and relax... probably a Christmas movie, thats all they have been wanting to watch lately.
I just hope whatever this is passes thru this house quickly!! Owen has a lot of fun things coming up at school to celebrate Christmas, and then I just want them better for the holidays period!

Hmm... have I mentioned that Miss Emily is now potty trained?? :) One day all by herself she took her diaper off and said she wanted big girl undies, so I put them on her and she hasn't looked back! She's done great with not having accidents :) She totally refuses to use any potty but her little "froggy potty" tho.. which presents some problems when we go out. I'm nervous about her having accidents in public but she hasn't had one yet! She is such a big girl :) I heard that girls were easier to potty train - but I had no idea that my girl would teach herself LOL.

What else... Oh, my kids are a pain in the ass with the Christmas tree. Every day theres ornaments on the floor that have to be re-hung. Such a pain lol. I am just about done my shopping, I have a few things left to pick up. All of the kids presents that we have already are wrapped. I have to pick up 1 more thing for Owen and find a few dollhouse accessories for Em's dollhouse, and get them some more stocking stuff and then they will be done! I have to pick up a GC for my little brother and something else little for my nephew, then my MIL, SIL and her husband, probably GC's for them as well. I just can't wait to be done so that the stress of shopping and getting done in time is gone and I can just enjoy the holiday! I can't wait for Christmas this year :) I'm looking forward to spending the whole day with my kids and Brian and just having some good quality family time :)

Other then that I guess there's not too much going on. I have been catching up on laundry all day today, speaking of I have to go change it over now lol. Then I'm gonna try to get these sick kiddos off to bed. I edited some old pics earlier I am gonna post those tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

New Jersey, United States
Nikon D90, 35mm 1.8 lens, SB-400 flash