As you can see, they also tasted some of the icing after we were done putting that on the cake lol
Monday, December 14, 2009
Cake
The kids and I made a cake one night.. just because I happened to have the stuff in the house lol. I let them "decorate" it as much as they wanted to. They ended up using 4 jars of sprinkles on it LOL. This cake was sooo crunchy! and then I cut a piece all of the sprikles that were piled up in the hole in the middle of the cake came spilling out lol. It was a total mess - but the kids had a blast :)
As you can see, they also tasted some of the icing after we were done putting that on the cake lol



As you can see, they also tasted some of the icing after we were done putting that on the cake lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- -Donna
- New Jersey, United States
- Nikon D90, 35mm 1.8 lens, SB-400 flash
No comments:
Post a Comment